We utilize Registered Mail International as a preferred carrier. Orders are processed and shipped from our state of the art warehouse locations situated within the European Union (France and Bulgaria). The strategic location results in fast and easy deliveries to the whole of EU, USA, Canada, and Australia, as well as the rest of the world.
FREE shipping via Registered Mail International is available on every order over $150.
If your address cannot be verified by our address verification system, your order may be delayed while we contact you to confirm the address.
Customers also take responsibility that the products they are ordering can be legally imported into their respective country and are responsible for any customs charges or taxes imposed by the destination country.
Orders are processed and shipped in 48 business hours after purchase.
Both the delivery speed and the proper tracking of the packages will be affected by the Coronavirus measures that are still in place.
To reflect the current situation, Registered Mail International increased their delivery estimates for all countries to:
EU [2-4 weeks]+
USA [2-5 weeks]+
Rest of the World [4-6 weeks]+
Proper tracking will also be affected, regrettably. Registered Mail International claim they can’t guarantee that service (tracking) due to the various and difficult conditions in the country recipients. Instead of the usual tracking codes RI, they’ll now start with UA, and will only be trackable until the package leaves the country forwarder.
To summarize the Modified Shipping Terms:
1) Increased Delivery Estimates
2) No Proper Tracking
Even so, Registered Mail International have proven to be quite reliable in terms of actually delivering the packages, as the percentage of no-arrival orders was very low even for countries that did not support online tracking in the past.
Thus, we’ve decided to give it a try and see how it goes.
Of course, you’re always covered by PayPal’s Resolution Center (up to 180 days after every transaction) and our dedication to full customer satisfaction in case the postal services mishandle the package in any way.
You are always welcome to contact us, guys. We are always happy to hear from you and see what we can do to be of assistance. Emails are answered within 24 business hours (be sure to check out your spam folder if you haven’t heard from us, as some messages could occasionally be placed there).
Be sure to contact us if your package is taking longer than the delivery estimates to arrive. What we usually do in these cases is try to locate it by contacting Registered Mail International. If the package is still nowhere to be found, we refund the order.
That way you can always have peace of mind that you will either receive the package or get a refund.
What to happens after the package has been shipped?
1) The package is accepted by Registered Mail International
2) The package goes to the nearest Airport in 2 to 3 days (EU)
3) The package is loaded into an Airplane Container
4) The Coronavirus situation is causing severe disruptions of the available transport links (due to public transportat AIR lockdowns). Currently there are not enough Cargo Planes to meet the demand, which means that the Airplane Container will wait in queue for several days+ or so.
5) The package arrives in the destination country
6) The package arrives at the customs and is delayed a few days there (if outside EU)
7) The package is finally in the hands of the national postal services of the country recipient
8) The package is sent to the recipient, the transit usually takes a few to several days
9) The package is received
The sender is our company Alpha Essentials LTD, used for descriptive information and confidentiality. Also, the package itself is a plain container with the logo of the private label manufacturer, so there won’t be anything indicative of the intended purpose on the outside.